- What are gates and how do they become “defined” (or activated) in your chart?
- What’s the difference between conscious vs. unconscious gates and does it matter whether a gate is in a defined or undefined center?
- What can the different planets associated with each gate tell me about how this particular character trait shows up in my life?
- What’s the difference between having gate 49.1 vs. 49.3 and why does it matter?
- What does each of the 64 gates represent and how can I ensure I’m expressing the gift of the gates (vs. the shadow)?
- How can I embody the most authentic expression of each defined gate in my own chart based?
- How can I make sense of the four gates included in my incarnation cross?
Discover how you can use the gates in human design to understand and embody your unique gifts on a deeper level.
Once you purchase the report, you will receive an email with a link to access the PDF.
IMPORTANT: This guide is not a substitute for a personal reading. An individual reading will allow a practitioner to offer a more comprehensive and holistic take on your chart, and walk you through the unique dynamics that may go unnoticed to the untrained eye. However, I also realize this isn’t an option for everyone so we created this resource as a tool to support those who want to access the next level of insight anyway. Additionally, a 1:1 reading doesn’t always allow for sufficient time to work through every gate. The workbook portion of this guide is an excellent supplement because it’s designed to help you explore each gate in more depth and help you embody the gift vs. shadow expression of your defined gates.